Inhaler Accident

A woman forgot to put the cap back on her inaler before she put it in her purse. An earring in her purse got lodged into the inhaler, and when the woman used her inhaler, she inhaled the earring. After going to the hospital and having the earring removed, she is now healthy.

Earring bronchus X-ray

Read this article

What other people said

Average Rating (0)

  • 0.0

Log in or Join now to rate this article!

Be the first to comment!

You must be logged in to comment.

Already have an account? Log In.

No account? No problem! Join Now.

Related Articles