By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on STEM-Works' web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on STEM-Works' web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by STEM-Works at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on STEM-Works' web site are provided "as is". STEM-Works makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, STEM-Works does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- To the extent that portions of STEM-Works web site provide users an opportunity to post and exchange information, ideas and opinions, please be advised that postings do not necessarily reflect the views of STEM-Works. In no event shall STEM-Works assume or have any responsibility or liability for any postings or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from their use and/or appearance on this site. You hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to all postings you provide and all information they contain and that such postings shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libelous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information. Additionally, STEM-Works may sweep its postings periodically in its sole discretion.
- STEM-Works does not allow postings which contain:
- private or personal information which might identify a user
- profanity or obscenities
- personal attacks on other individuals
- slanderous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, threatening and harassing comments; and/or other information that STEM-Works deems in its sole discretion to be inappropriate for this Site.
- The posting areas on STEM-Works web site may be used for noncommercial purposes only. Users may not post any information intended to promote and/or generate revenue for any third party business activity
In no event shall STEM-Works or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on STEM-Works' Internet site, even if STEM-Works or a STEM-Works authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on STEM-Works' web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. STEM-Works does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. STEM-Works may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. STEM-Works does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
STEM-Works has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by STEM-Works of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to STEM-Works' web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.